Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do you remember?



Kids are so funny. Adam walked thru the garage door today after middle school, and said that he can't wait for puberty to be over. He feels so clumsy inside his body. He sounded so frustrated. But, I thought this feeling be gone before you know it buddy, and you think how can I be 48. When you are eleven, time goes by so slow.


I went to parent-teacher conferences on Monday. Anna and Jake are doing great. Adam is a big middle schooler and doesn't have conferences anymore. Mrs. Guevara, Jake's teacher, told me that she was talking to the class about some of the things that they were going to do in the next few weeks. She said that Jake came up to her after the class and snapped his fingers back and forth while saying, "Bring it on". She thought it was so funny, Mr. Personality.

No comments: