
I am going to start a new tag. Every Thursday until Thanksgiving, please write 3 things in your life that you are thankful for. Please be specific. I am tagging Kristen, Marrianne, Karyn, Lisa and Bekki.
Three things that I am thankful for:
1) My wonderful husband. He has been gone all week to Chile on business. I have missed him. Our home does not seem the same.
2) I am thankful for the opportunity to go to college. I have learned a lot about the world. I feel I have a better understanding of Heavenly Father's world
3) I am so thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Knowing the gospel has brought peace into my life.

1 comment:
This will be fun.
1. I am thankful for parents who love me.
2. I am grateful for my sweet, beautiful children who light up every day of my life.
3. I am also very grateful for the opportunity to go back to school. It has been a blessing in my life and I enjoy sharing what I learn with the kids.
Post a Comment