Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Number 24 and The All Stars for Adam, Yikes!!!









Adam was asked by his past coach to be on the All Stars Team for soccer. Adam was very excited. He has never been asked before. We did ask how many Sunday games were there? I think the coach was a little shy about telling us the real answer. What a commitment this is turning out to be. There is 4 games a weekend each tournament. I don't think we really understood what we were saying yes to. He is on the a B team. They have A and B team. Some age groups even have C teams. They have not done very good this first tournament, but there is still this next weekend. They have lose 3 of the 4 games that they have played. I know he loves presenting Newbury Park, and he is having a great time. I was talking to another mom about this being our first All-Stars. She said that this could go into May. Yikes!!!!