Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gold Dust or Bust - Anna's 4th Grade Play






Anna learned all about the history California this year in school. Her 4th grade play was all about the gold rush. She loved learning about the history of California. She was Luezeuna in her play. One of her many lines - "You know like a lot of women during the gold rush, I made a good living of offering room and lodging to the miners. Men would pay a good price for a good home cooked meals and sewing and washing." She did a good job acting out the part. I think that Anna was a pairie girl in another life. She loves Little House on the Praire, etc. Madison Merrill came to the play too. Afterward we went to have frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon. I love the picture of Anna in her bonnet.


No comments: