Fablehaven, Keys to the Demon Prison is a book written by Brandon Mull. It is actually a s 5 book series, which is a must read at our house including mom. It about the Sphinx - leader of the Society of the Evening Star - is after the final artifacts needed to open the great demon prison. This is the final book in the series. It came out on March 23, 2010. We got 4 copies. Three of them were birthday presents for Sam, Jared and Natalie. We wrapped them up and delivered them to the friends, and then the reading started. Anna was telling Adam, "Hurry up, I want to read it". I remember reading as a child. I wished I had those books now. I have passed on Little House on the Praire series to Anna, plus
God, It is me Margaret by Judy Blume. Do you remember what you read as a child?
1 comment:
Ohhh...I read anything and everything I could get my hands on! Loved Little House and Green Gables series, also The Little Princess, Secret Garden. I think I read Little Women once a year growing up! I hope that my kids love to read as much as I do!
Post a Comment