Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Post Challenge!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

4 comments:

Marrianne said...

I remember how you offered to throw me a baby shower when I had my boy, and I barely knew you. It just shows how you are always so thoughtful and generous. I'm grateful for our friendship and I'm grateful for you!

Kristen said...

I'm trying to think of one specific one - I mostly remember always liking to talk to you and laughing with you. I for some reason remember you showing me the laundry shute at your old house in NP when I was super little and I thought that was SO cool. And how everyone in the family tells me how much you and I look alike!

Karyn said...

I believe every person has a gift. I believe yours is a compassionate spirit. I have seen so few people who hold this gift. My fondest memory of you is the many, many times I feel like you have befriended me when I have been lonely. Sometimes you can have a lot of friends and still feel alone. My mom always said "a person only needs one friend." I have always tried to be that one friend to other people but I never knew how badly I would need it in return. You have included my children and myself in activities, always calling and inviting me. (which I love because I dislike calling people) You are understanding and will listen as well as laugh. You are smart and witty. All of these things make you a great friend. A friend that is hard to find. Thank you for being a friend to me.

SCRAPPNMOM said...

I just love talking to you! You are always there to listen and you always have fantastic ideas. You are a great friend to have and you are a friend to EVERYONE!! I will always remember when you brought me a sub sandwich out of the blue. There is a huge, very funny story behind that one, but I won't share it here! You are always doing things for others and including others. I don't care what you say, your kids have learned a ton from you and they are very respectful children. I miss having Jake in my primary class. You are a fantastic mom! Thanks for being my friend Denise.