Monday, July 21, 2008

That blasted umbrella!!!!!








You would think that when you buy an umbrella for the summer that it would last more than half of the summer. But, NO. . . . . As you can see from the picture, my beach umbrella died. It is so frustrating to be sitting by Castasic lake on our annual trip to see Liz's sister, Chrissy to have your umbrella keep flipping its top at the slightest movement of the air. While we had a great time swimming to the rope and eating Oreos, the umbrella had a mind of its own. Well, I got the last laugh. I threw the pain in the . . . umbrella in the trash!!!! It's off to Costco to see if they have any umbrellas left.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

That doesn't sound fun but perhaps a little comical??? I hope you found a new umbrella. They are handy to have around. :)