Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of school!!




It is the first day of school. Jake has Mrs. Guevara. Anna has Miss Cundiff. Adam has started middle school with Mrs. Bartlow. We met up with all the friends and walked together. They had a full day of school. Jake came home and said, "I had a fabulous day". You can't get any better than that.

4 comments:

Marrianne said...

Yeah for school! Mine absolutely loved it, too. I'm so happy about that! Let's hope it lasts.

Karyn said...

OH!!!! They are SO adorable! I wish we were there going to school with you. Good to hear they are enjoying it. I wish them all the very best school year!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

They are so cute and so lucky they have each other to walk with. Anna looks so different without glasses.

Jamie Yager said...

Dang - our kids are cute! :)