


It is off to the zoo to see the animals - not counting my kids!!! We had a fun day at the Santa Barbara Zoo. I love the SB zoo. It's so easy. Easy drive, only about 2 1/2 hours at the zoo and then you are ready to go home. The kids got to feed the giraffe. It was funny watching this big long tongue coming towards you. Anna was a little worried and didn't want to do it, but I talked her in to it. I mean really, how many times do you get feed a giraffe!! The giraffe was a young girl with the longest eyelashes you have ever seen. My favorite animal of the day.
We had a good 2 1/2 hours at the zoo and then with a quick trip to Starbucks (or the drinking place as my cousin calls it) and then off to home. It was a perfectly low keyed day. Only, I had to bring back 3 animals that seemed to sneak into my car!

No comments:
Post a Comment