Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am a Child of God



It was the Primary Program on today. It is always fun to watch the children participate in the Primary Program. This year, Adam was the narrator. It is his last one before he moves to Young Men's (where does the time go). He put on a white shirt and tie. He did a good job. Jens and I were very proud of him. Anna had one line - Jesus Christ is my Savior and the Savior of all mankind. She was very business like and gave a small smile at the end. Jake got right up in front of the microphone and said, "My tithing pays for the temple". He stay there for a minute and then put on the biggest smile. The audience proceed to laugh, always, Mr. personality. I am so happy that my children have opportunities to speak in front of audiences. I thinks it helps them to feel more confident in front of people. I did have a chance to see 2 other wards' Primary Programs. It was fun to see that each of them had the same message but with a little bit of uniqueness.



1 comment:

Karyn said...

It sounds like they did a great job. I am sure they did an excelent job, wish we could have seen it. I agree that it is good for kids to have the opportunity to speak in front of others.