Monday, October 6, 2008

Six Quirky Things about me!!

This is a tag from my friend Lisa! How fun!! This is most likely more information then you need to know about me. By the way I tag Bekki, Kristen, Marrianne, and Karyn and who ever else wants to do it! These things are just for a little fun!

1. I have a problem leaving cupboards doors open. There has been many times that Jens has walked into the bathroom and the medicine cabinet is open and both the drawers are open. Plus my curling iron is left on. My mom used to complain about the same thing.

2. I have to sleep with a full body pillow between my legs with the fan blasting. I have slept with a body pillow since I was pregnant with Adam. I even take the pillow to a hotel. I have stuffed it into my suitcase and off I go.

3. I have to sit on the right side of Jens anytime I am walking with him or sitting in a movie. Otherwise, it's doesn't feel right.

4. I have to put on makeup everyday, even when I am at home in my comfy clothes.

5. I love getting the mail. I think it is getting a surprise everyday. The other day my husband asked if I was sick because I forgot to get the mail.

6. I love to try new candy bars. I love new things.

Well, here is more then you want to know about me.

4 comments:

Mother of 2 said...

I took your challenge - and I have posted!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

This is so cute! I do know more about you now, but I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Karyn said...

OK, I will take your challenge. :) It will be fun.

It is fun to read more about you.

Marrianne said...

I'll work on it!