Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yes, I am 7 and a half - I am so excited.



Yes, I know it is silly, but it is fun. I got this idea from my friend, Shannon. Kids have to wait so long for their birthdays; a year is a long time. So, we celebrate the kids' half birthday. Jake is 7 1/2 years old. He was so excited. At 6 a.m., we went to the donut shop and picked up a dozen mini donuts, a perfect donut cake. Of course, Jens wasn't excited about being 48 and 1/2 on the 19th.

2 comments:

Marrianne said...

This is such a great idea! We just mark the day by saying you're now xx and 1/2! I think my kids would like your way much better.

Karyn said...

This is a very cool idea. You are a fun mom. I should do this. :) Well, happy 1/2 birthday.

What about yours, I thought your birthday was in October?!?