Thursday, January 8, 2009

History Repeats Itself

Yes, history repeats itself. In the our family we have had 3 broken wrist in 14 months. Adam broke his wrist twice in the beginning and end of 2008. Anna broke her wrist on Wednesday night. She was running down our friend's driveway and fell. Doesn't she look beautiful in purple? Adam was so concerned about her. It was cute to see. Adam told me that he was worried about Anna because he knows how she feels. Jens wrote her a cute note.



Dear Anna,

I am sorry to hear that you fell and fractured your arm. Please send me a picture with you and the purple cast. I want to see what $600,- looks like. That will be your birthday and Christmas gift in 2009. No more broken arms, legs, fingers …. Please.

Punktum – punktum – komma – streg – saadan foedtes Nikolaj

Love you
Dad

1 comment:

SCRAPPNMOM said...

When it rains it pours hah? I heard the whole story from Marrianne! I am soooo sorry! You have had your handful of trials these past couple months. Things WILL get better! They have to!! Let me know if you NEED ANYTHING!! Tell her she looks very cute in purple!