My parents, George and Shanna Fink have been married for fifty years on July 19, 2008. We are going to see them this weekend to be with them. They have had a great marriage. They met when my mom was 18. Sure life has had it ups and downs, every marriage does. They have been a great example to me. My mom has always gone where ever my dad's jobs has taken them. They have always worked together. My dad has always been very loving to my mom. I have learned from them that it is a give and take. Sometimes you are the one giving 100% and sometimes you are giving 20%. Jens and I can only hope to be as successful as they have been. So mom and dad, Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary and we will see you soon. I love you!Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad
My parents, George and Shanna Fink have been married for fifty years on July 19, 2008. We are going to see them this weekend to be with them. They have had a great marriage. They met when my mom was 18. Sure life has had it ups and downs, every marriage does. They have been a great example to me. My mom has always gone where ever my dad's jobs has taken them. They have always worked together. My dad has always been very loving to my mom. I have learned from them that it is a give and take. Sometimes you are the one giving 100% and sometimes you are giving 20%. Jens and I can only hope to be as successful as they have been. So mom and dad, Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary and we will see you soon. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your parents and Happy Anniversary to them. I hope you had a wonderful time visiting. Very true words of wisdom.....
Happy Anniversary Uncle George and Aunt Shan!!! 50 years is a great accomplishment! Look at how cute they are - he looks a lot like my dad there (to me!) Those Fink boys sure are handsome!
Post a Comment