Friday, June 27, 2008

Boy Scout Sleepover and Hike






It is the big sleepover at the Simmons. Yes, out of the kindness of their heart(of, course, they have the biggest plot of grass) they have agreed to have Jared, Landin, Calvin and Adam pitch a tent in their backyard. Crazy people!!! From what I understand, Elizabeth went down to tell them to be quiet about 11:30 or lose their lives. Adam reports that they went to sleep around midnight and woke up to play games on the computer very early the next day. I can only image how sleepy the Simmons are today. But we love them and their big plot of grass.
The next day Jens picked the boys up at 7:00 and feed them breakfast before the big hike up to the waterfall. Jeff, Calvin's dad went with Jens to help with the boys.
Jens tried to teach them about poison oak, but he said they were chatterboxs! I can't image it!!!
They had a great time and even climb to the top of the waterfall. I know that Adam was so tired the next day that he took 3 naps.

No comments: