It's the summer game of Monopoly. We started this last summer. My friend, Stephanie told me how she would play a game of Monopoly with her girls and that they would not put it away for days. It sounded so fun. We started this today with Jack's help. We will play for fifteen minutes everyday until there is only one man or woman standing. Let the game begin! May the best man or woman win!!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Let the game begin!
It's the summer game of Monopoly. We started this last summer. My friend, Stephanie told me how she would play a game of Monopoly with her girls and that they would not put it away for days. It sounded so fun. We started this today with Jack's help. We will play for fifteen minutes everyday until there is only one man or woman standing. Let the game begin! May the best man or woman win!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a fun idea!
How fun - I'll have to keep that in mind when my kids follow rules of a game. (We can barely get through Candyland without fighting, tears and a changing of rules!)
How fun! Maybe I can do this in a few years. You will have to let us know how it is going.
This is a great tradition that I'll have to remember to start when I don't have little destroyers around!
Post a Comment