

It is always fun to swim in the different pools of friends. We went swimming a the Bluth's. We had a lot of fun. There was a big crowd. Anna brought her friend, Rosie. There were friends in the hot tub, going down the slide and playing "how long can you stay under water, 1 mississippi, 2 mississippi . . . . , even friends enjoying a good summer read.


5 comments:
Oh that looks fun. I remember pool party days. Sad. Here it's just public pool days. Not as fun!
I am sorry we missed it! My parents were at our house hanging out with the kids, so we just didn't feel like we could get away. Heard there was a big crowd with lots of blood! OK, that Abby needs to get her head out of the book and get wet!
I did get a picture of her in the water, but it was the first time I have seen her in the water in a long time.
Looks like a lot of fun! We missed you today at the Tuesday pool day! See you tomorrow at the movie!
I love summer!
This was a fun day. Glad we could be there.
Post a Comment