skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Hi,
It is summer time. Anna and Adam have started swim team. Anna is doing really good. She is starting to like it. Today, she learned about diving. They both have a swim meet on July 12 and July 26. Adam is at Cub Scout Camp this week. 
5 comments:
Hi Denise!! Welcome to blogland - it's pretty addictive at first!! Um, and my name is spelled "En"
Sheeesh - I expect my first cousins to know that sort of thing!
Look at cute and grown up your kids are!! You have such a beautiful family!
Love, K
I LOVE your blog and layout. It is so fun to have you here with us. Your family is adorable!
Hi,
I am so sorry. You would think I would know these things. It is so fun to see your beautiful family. I am so excited that you have such a beautiful little girl. How is life? I know..... busy.
I hope that we can keep in touch this way.
Love,
Denise
P.s. Tell your mom and dad hi and that we miss them.
Yeah, you did it! Now we need to convince everyone else. Welcome to blogging. It looks great! Now we get to see all the fun adventures you are having.
I wish we were doing swim team this year, too. Maybe next year (in lieu of swim lessons!)
Post a Comment