
We had the best time today. Anna and I went to Activity Days. I am so lucky to be with Anna. I get to be one of her Activity Day leaders. Today, we had lunch, decided on our book for our book club and fed the ducks. 

We started out with a few friends and then more showed up.
The girls were so excited about the book club. They chose 3 different books:The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, and finally The Doll People. We are going to meet at the end of August for a discussion. Now, on the duck part of the day. All the girls brought bread for the duck of her choice. It was a lot of fun. Each girl went home with a duck memory and a future trip to the library for a summer read.

Anna and Jessica are becoming fast friends.

5 comments:
What a terrific day you guys set up for the girls. Jessica was very excited about her book when she came home. I can't wait hear how their book club goes.
Sounds like you're a great leader! Kaley loves activity days here...and Lauren turned 8 today, so she gets to start going too! We're loving summer!! I think I'll have to start a blogspot too!
Jen,
Hurray! I am so glad that you said yes to my invitation. This way I can keep in contact with you.
I am so happy
Love Denise
So cute - looks like you have a nice group of girls! I love that they have a book club too!
What a beautiful picture of the girls! Anna is so pretty!
Post a Comment